Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Tongue Tied Facts

Hi,

I'm fourth, pen of jens daughter, for those of you who don't know me,
I'm a post typing,Poem writing,Bible reading,Pet loving,ball of fun!
(Now there's a mouth full)
Just give me a moment, I forgot how to breath after saying that............5 mintes later.......
Ok, I'm better now, don't say I'm a post typing,Poem writing,Bible reading Pet loving,Ball of fun, Out loud,
I've only done five post including this one,
I may not be as skilled as a normal blogger but I just started on Monday 5/28/07 and my mom jen say's I'm doing great on my post. And I believe her,
She's a Post typing,Bible reading,fun filled, mother of four, 3 boys 1 girl, Average,everyday,Mom
Man I got to stop that!
Ok moving on,
I like to write poem's,
I love the way the words glide onto the paper,
I love hearing poem's,

I read the bible too, my favorite books are,Ruth,Esther,Psalms and Proverbs,

I love pet's, all animal's, there just fun filled, and lovable,
I want a puppy but that's out of the question in my house,
And that's all I have for tonight,

Till next time,
FoUrTh!'

7 comments:

Rita Loca said...

Hello fourth! I will send my daughter by, you two have a lot of the same interests!

Portrait of Peter said...

Fourth, I luv your amazing introduction - some how - I think I will refrain from attempting to say that 'mouth full'.

Glad to welcome you aboard the -cyber-blogging train' may you always derive the joy - from your writings - as we shall in reading.

Momma Roar said...

Cute post - I like your descriptions - welcome to the blogging world!! :D

You're mom is a great and I'm sure you are too! She challenges me to think with every post she writes and I really appreciate her. I look forward to getting to know you too!

blessings,
Leigh Ann

Beach Girl said...

Well, HI Fourth!

I'm glad that you have a blog and I have added you to the link list on my blog. Several of us moms have blogging kids, so check them out by going over to Yahweh's Retreat. Scroll down and you'll see the list of kids' blogs.

Keep up the good work! I'll be back. :-)

Miss Vanessa
http://yahwehsretreat.blogspot.com/

TO BECOME said...

It is so nice to meet you "Forth." I hope you have great fun as you write on your blog. You sound like a wonderful young lady, just like your mom. May God bless you. connie from Texas

Susan said...

I can see you take after your Mamma in your writing skill!!
Susan

Portrait of Peter said...

Hi Fourth,

Perhaps your mind can be so inspired by 'Blue Star' - your virtual pet.

There is something that draws me to 'Blue Star' - perhaps you can enlighten in one your delightful poems!!

I do hope so!!