Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Too Much To Read At A Time!

Hello,


sorry I haven't posted in a while.....
It's just 've been busy since Wednesday!
I started a quilt yesterday!
It has 49 paches!!!
it's still going to be a small quilt,
but enough for me to use in the summer,
as you have heard in the previous post that First moved out,
well....he's coming back for the weekend!
on Saturday night or Sunday,
he's going back!
I'm going to try to finish the quilt before he gets here!
I might not be able too though,
I only have one night to finish it and some time tomorrow!
I am going to put the remains of the Raider's fabric left from First pillow on the back of my quilt!
I really am to excited!
just to think First is coming home really makes me excited!
and to top off that excitment I might just finish my quilt!!!!!!!
I have to wait at least a day!
I might not post till Sunday,
I might as well go,

Bye




Till Next Time,FoUrTh,

Ps.caption contest tomorrow!.

3 comments:

Pen of Jen said...

I love the quilt and can't wait to see the finished product!

... said...

you'll post a picture of the quilt, won't you. i'd love to see it.

hope you enjoy the time you have with first. i'm sure you will.

Unknown said...

Hey, Fourth, let me know the next time you have a Caption Contest!

TB