Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Two In One.

Hi,
Today I am going to tell you that...............First moved out!!!!!!
He moved out on Sunday,After the sermon,
I do miss him but its just an hour drive to get down there,
I wrote him letter on the computer,
and in the note there was a poem I wrote...............Hey That rhymed!!!!



When thought of you come to mind,
A tear will sometimes come to eye,
Slide down my cheek,
Then I would cry,
there's one thing I will say,
Only one not a ton,
I Love You,
for who you are and what you'll be,
I love You!



How do you like it???



Here's another one.........



Sweet sweet Sasha,
I miss you,
Where you've gone,
I'll never know,
what it's like until I go,
Up In the heavens is where I'll find you,
when its time,
I will see you,
Great and sweet Sasha,
What joy you were.


That was for my dog,
Sasha,
we put her down because she was really old,
She was a nice Loyal dog,:)
she was Thirteen years old!
my mom(penofjen)
looked online and she only found one American Eskimo that lived to be fifteen!!!
so she pretty lucky!!!


there's a song called"I miss you"Its a really good song!!!

I would write down the word's but i cant remember, I'll post it tonight,



Till Next Time,FoUrTh.

7 comments:

Angela S. said...

Hey, did you know that you can now add polls to your blog? You should try it.

Pen of Jen said...

I love these thoughts and poems. I am so sad for not having Sasha, but I am so thankful for the memories that we had with her..

I miss your big goofy brother too!! But we will see him Friday!
Love you, my sweet cutie pie!

Theresa's Notes said...

Love the poems, you did a good job with them.

Good luck at the fair!

TO BECOME said...

Fourth, I love your poetry. Keep it up and one day maybe, God willing I will know a famous poet. I loved the one to First. love you, connie from Texas

... said...

what a sweet poem for your brother. it actually made me tear up because i just took my first (daughter) down to school. she's only an hour away, too, but i miss her already as i sit here at my computer - reading loving poems about a brother moved away.

okay, enough :) really... thanks for sharing. your poetry is beautiful.

Pen of Jen said...

I have something for you on mcbenning school...come ask me what it is!!!

Agent S! said...

please visit http://my-wonderful-mind-of-mine.blogspot.com