Saturday, July 28, 2007

Caption contest Winner's!!!!



First place: Jungle Mom said...

But... I didn't mean to eat your shoe!!! It was just so tasty!
Second place:A Note From Theresa said...

"I'm telling you! It was Aliens, they caught me and scrambled my molecules and changed my spots!!"

Third Place:Penless Thoughts said...

I'm soooo sorry. I'll be good and not do it again.

Honorable mention:A Note From Theresa said...

"I Looovvveee Coffee!"


Sorry,
I really did mean to tell you the winner's on Tuesday but I forgot,
then on Wednesday our aunt and uncle came!!!
they're true fun!!!!:)
and they left on Friday morning,
and now it's Saturday,
well That's all,

Till Next Time,FoUrTh.

6 comments:

Rita Loca said...

WOO! HOO! I love contests! Especially when I win! Hee hee.

... said...

congrats to all. i'm looking forward to your next contest.

TO BECOME said...

Very good choices Fourth. I like them all. connie from Texas

Theresa's Notes said...

Thanks Fourth, being mentioned two times is a real treat.

Abigail said...

That dog is really cute!

inspired said...

tee hee ;o]