Tuesday, July 10, 2007

what I've been up to this past week.......

Hi'


This is what I've been writing at eleven'O'Clock...............
(It's a song)



We write BFF (Best Friend's Forever)In all our note book's,
We dance In our pajama's singing if we were a movie,
We talk on the phone for an hour,
That's what you call a best friend,
On Christmas eve we have a sleep-over,
Some time's in the middle of the night I call you to see if you are still up,
That's what you call a best friend,
You never let me down,
You are alway's there for me,
We never go date-less on a Prom night,
I never lose a card that you send,
when you go on vacation I alway's am just sitting in my room,
Text messeging you when I can,

Ok that's all I have for now I hope you like it

Till Next Time,FoUrTh

4 comments:

Pen of Jen said...

Way neat! I am always impressed with my beautiful young woman!

Scottish Poet said...

my admiration for such a beautiful ‘emotive’ song - which has so clearly come from the heart.

Truly amazing in lyrics - a talent for all things written, and I so luv the new blog colour theme

Unknown said...

Great job Fourth! Have a blessed Sunday!

Scottish Poet said...

I do hope to see many more 'poetic' thoughts and 'lyrics along the way.

A gift you have should indeed be encouraged.