Sunday, July 22, 2007

Cute Caption And A Little Story



Now this is the cutest little dog I've seen,
Well this is a cute caption contest,
Instead of a critter's caption contest,
I will announce the winner's on Tuesday,

PS.sorry I haven't been posting lately put I got bad road rash on both my knee's
here's how it happened........my dad and second went to Walmart and to McDonald's to get dinner,So it was third my mom and me(first was at work)third gets a phone call from his friend and he goes outback to talk,

he hears voice's it sound's like it was in the alley we have behind our house so he doesn't bother to go look around the yard(we have two gates one's a side gate that one you can't see unless you are in the yard)my mom hears the gate open(we have a very squeaky gate)she goes out and the back gate was open and third was still there but Sandy is missing we go out front and there are some teen's sitting on thew side walk and they instantly ask "are you guy's missing a beagle?"

third has a flash light and I have the harness and leash I was running them to third and I fell my mom wasn't going to leave our Rocky yard but since I fell my mom went and stepped in the neighbor's yard it was now really a yard is what she said it was more like much and mud,anyway third found sandy and he was running her back when I get in side my knee's start to hurt so i tell my dad and he said that i have some bad rode rash, but that was Wednesday night and now it's Sunday morning,now I can walk with a limp.

That's all,




Till Next Time,FoUrTh

10 comments:

TO BECOME said...

OOOh, I am so sorry you hurt your knee. I have been missing you. Hope you are better soon.


For the caption:

Someone pleassssse give me a home.

connie from texas

Susan said...

Ouch!!!

For the caption:
I'm soooo sorry. I'll be good and not do it again.
Susan

~~Deby said...

...Good hearted pup, wants loving home.....

Deby
hope your knee gets better

Theresa's Notes said...

"Give me a home and I'll give you my heart"

or

"Yes, I do wear my heart on my shoulder"

Or
"Show me the kibbles and I'll show you my heart"

Or

Pup sings " I Left My Heart In San Francisco"

That last is a song from 1962, sung by Tony Bennett.

I hope your knee gets better soon.

TO BECOME said...

My name is "LION HEART", I think???

... said...

what a cute little dog. i was going to do, "yes, i wear my heart on my back." but someone has a caption pretty close to that.

it i think of something else, i'll be back. hope your knee is feeling better.

Unknown said...

Sounds like a big boo boo! So sorry sweetie!

Unknown said...

OOPS! I forgot to leave my caption! Here it is:

"Don't tell my heart, my achy breaky heart. I just don't think it'll understand."

(Old song by Billy Ray Cyrus)I hope that wasn't too lame of a caption entry! LOL

Rita Loca said...

But... I didn't mean to eat your shoe!!! It was just so tasty!

Theresa's Notes said...

"I love you, please take me home"

or

"I'm telling you! It was Aliens, they caught me and scrambled my molecules and changed my spots!!"

Or

"Heart Puppy For Sale! Come and get them while supplies last"

Or

"I Looovvveee Coffee!"