Monday, September 10, 2007

someting fun,something new,it must be cool

Hello!!!

I thought of a new meme

You right a poem about the person you tag,
it doesn't need to be long it can be a one line to as many as you want,

here i go.....

Jeniffer,

Jen do you need a pen?
"No"it's alway's the same,
never yes,
never later,
always no,
one of these day's im gonna cry
because One of these day's im gonna buy a pie shaped like a pen
And i'll ask you if you would like a slice you're answer wouldn't change ,
it will still be a no,
just the same,
your name is jen and you'll never need a pen,

sincerly pen-filled-pockets


Jackie


jackie, mackie sent me to send you a letter
here's the letter i hope ya like it,
don't tear the top or you might just get a paper cut

sincerly paper-cut-people


Connie,


Texas is big,
not bigger then life,
not bigger then love,
but big enough to be it's own Country,(you know Texas was it's own Country once)

Sincerly Texas-itself




Susan

I love roses
I love Violets,
I love red SUSANas'
There just great and there just pretty,There just red and there just rosie
There just fun and there just friendly,
There just funny and there just sweet,
There just kind and there just loveable
There the Just Red SUSANas

Sincerly Fun Flower's


that's all I have for now.....


Fourth

13 comments:

Susan said...

How sweet that you included ME!! I am indeed honored.

I will write one about you sweet fourth!!

Did your mom tell you how precious I thought your two prairie skirts were? I hope some day to meet you.
Susan

... said...

nice going, fourth. cute poems. you are one creative person. hope you never forget to tap into that creativity.

Jackie said...

Thank you for the lovely poem...I will be sure to watch out for those paper cuts. I wish I knew someone named Adam to tag...the only poem I know is "Fleas...Adam had 'em." :-)

TO BECOME said...

Fourth, you are a treasure. I am so honored that you chose me as one to write a poem about. That has made my day. Let me give it some thought and I will write one about you.Thanks so much. connie

Rita Loca said...

creative of you!!!

Susan said...

Hi Fourth - True to my word I just wrote and publish a poem about YOU!! Come and see.
Susan

Susan said...

Happy you liked it :o) I would love to see you do a post in your prairie skirt. You use the poem however you wish. I did it for you and it is yours.
Grandma ((hugs))
Susan

TO BECOME said...

FORTH HERE IS YOUR POEM.Sorry it took me so long we had special prayer meeting to night at church so I am just now able to post this.

FOURTH, MY FRIEND

Fourth, a modest girl,
Who keeps her brothers in a whril.
Fourth, who loves critters galore,
And from her parents, she take, still more.
Dad and Mom and Brothers Three,
She says, "God has been so good to me."
Girl of tender heart, and of the kinder sort,
Willing always, to do her part.
She has become, my dear Friend,
That to me, God did send.
My heart she has won,
For the sweet thing she has done.

Written by Connie from Texas to my Dear Special friend, Fourth.

TO BECOME said...

The line is:

And from her parents, she takes still more.

Sorry, I left the s off of takes. connie from Texas

Pen of Jen said...

FoUrTh All I can say is I love you!!!!

Unknown said...

YAY! I finally found the famous page of poems! I signed on via Internet Explorer and all is well. AOL wasn't letting me see hardly anyone's updated pages! CRAZEE!

Well let me see here, I shall now try to write a poem:

Our Girl FouRtH

I hear of a girl named FouRtH
She lives in a state far from me.
I understand she is the only girl
In a home of boys, or-ner-y!

Her mom has a blog I thrill to read.
The entire family seems so grand,
But FouRth likes to keep 'em in line
And not play games in the sand!

Unknown said...

oops! I just realized I was suppose to tag someone and write the poem about them. Silly me! I thought we were to write about you! Hope you liked my little ditty anyways!

Fourth said...

Yes Pam,

I really like it!
It is really good!!!!!!
It is reaaly Funny too!!!!

Diana,
I will keep it going!
i love to do craft's ,
my blog should have been creative corner

Jackie,
I really think that "Flea's........Adam had'em" one of the most cute poems i've ever seen!!!!!!

Connie,
Thank you,I really had a hard time thinking of a poem,
that is...until i remembered that your from Texas!

Jungle mom,
Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!

Susan,
Thank's I loved the poem!!!!!

(Hug's & Kisses)


I've been meaning to tell you guy's about Third,
He's got a blog now!!!!!
we convinced him,
here is the blog name.....

http://whyblograndomly.blogspot.com


Fourth