Wednesday, September 12, 2007

9/11 A Little Story

Hi,

The other day was September 11, I was Doing school and my mom said to write a story about 9/11,
so here's what I got...


Hi,

Today is September 11,
6 years ago from today was 9-11,
when the twin towers were bombed,it was a scary and sad day for many Americans,

the planes crashed at 6:30 our time,it was 9:30 my Gramie Dee's time,she called my mom and said"Jenny, the twin towers are being hit by planes "my mom and dad got up instantly they turned on the TV they turned it on the news just in time to see the second tower get crashed into by another plane,

they got word that there were Three other planes were on there way to the White House, and the Pentagon.

one of the men on flight 92 called 911 and they said"Do Whatever you can!you have the right"he didn't hang up his phone(he had a wife pregnant)

the dispatcher heard the one man talking to a bunch of other men the next thing the dispatcher heard was "LETS ROLL"all the men on the plane charged!

then the dispatcher heard a bunch of grunting,snorting, and yelling,They were Fighting the terrorist!
the plane landed head first in a field,No Man,Woman, or child were left alive, Nearly 3000 people died!.


And that's all.

That's how much we Love this Country!!!!!



PS:Sorry I haven't posted in a while,
I guess it just slipped my mind!!!!!!

PS. Again,First is coming home again on Sunday!!!!
I CAN'T wait!......It's been two weeks since i've seen him!
It feels like its been an ETERNITY!!!!!!!!lol!

Well I Got To Go Now!!!

Fourth;)

5 comments:

... said...

you must have been pretty young that infamous day. you have clear and vivid memories. i'm glad you wrote about them.

enjoy your time with first.

TO BECOME said...

That was a very good 9/11 story, Fourth. It brought back memories to me.

I am glad your brother is getting to come home again. I am sure you miss him very much. I remember when each of my children left home and the way that I missed each of them and the place that they had held in our home. I am sure he is excited to see all of you also. connie from Texas

Unknown said...

Such a sad thing to have happened in our great land. I turned on my TV after my brother called me, and just like your parens, it was just in time to see the other plane hit the 2nd tower. I knew right away something ugly and sinister was going on. Then when a 3rd plane hit the Pentagon, I was a little scared and tried to hide it from my boys. I prayed a lot that day. I think all of America did. Too bad it takes a tragedy like that to get some people to think about God!

What a great mom and teacher you have there FouRtH. Enjoy your older brother this weekend!

jennifer said...

You are tagged by mcbenninng school...come over and see

Agent S! said...

please visit http://my-wonderful-mind-of-mine.blogspot.com