Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Winner's Of The Caption's!!!




Sorry it took me so long to pick-and-post,

well here they are.................

first place:A Note From Theresa said...
Found the Remote!!

second place: gardenkeeper said...
I didn't do it, HONEST! The Dog did it!

third place: jennifer said...
the slew of cat burglaries have now been solved!

honorable mention:

Tom Blogical said...
"Hey, now I know how things look at Jennifer's height."

CONNIE'S THOUGHTS FROM THE HEART said...
Oh, this is so soooft, I must have some.

A Note From Theresa said...

If only you knew what is under here.





This was a hard one!!!!!
I could hardly pick the winner from Theresa!!!

as you know we are on a trip!!!


and we have the dog......






and First is in the background and is friend is there too!
there not on the trip though!!!!
but don't you think the dog is just cute in this picture!!!
We are going to the pool for our shower's(us kids)
It's a nice pool!
but it only goes to five-feet deep

if only it went to six-feet deep or seven-feet,
we went to a pool that went nine-feet deep!!!

Well I have to go!!


Bye

Fourth

9 comments:

Theresa's Notes said...

Thank you, it is an honor, being the winner.

I hope you all have a wonderful trip.

... said...

that was a great pic and there were a lot of good comments.

hope you're having a good time on your trip. and yep, your dog is pretty cute =]

Susan said...

Cute picture. Glad you had a good time on your trip.

Unknown said...

The dog is just too cute with that hat on!

TO BECOME said...

This one was real fun. Thanks, connie from Texas

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Those are so cute! LOL! love the kitty!

Unknown said...

Hey FoUrtH:
I keep signing on to read your poems and I keep getting sent here to the winner of the last caption contest. I really would love to read your poems but something is amiss with my blogger or something!

~*♥Verja♥*~ said...

NANANANANA!!!!

Come and get me you big fuzzball of a dog!!!


THPPPPPPPPP!!!!

That was what I was gonna enter.

And I was gonna do FOUND THE REMOTE.

AND:

Anybody need some spare change? There's plenty!!

Ugh, gross. I knew bunnies are cute, but dustbunnies aren't.
And there are way too many down here!!!

But, oh well, CONGRATS everyone!!!

~*♥Verja♥*~ said...

GREAT EVERYONE!!!