Wednesday, October 3, 2007

RUN! RUN! I'M IT!!!!!!

Hi,

I was tagged by jenofpen(my mom),
so here goes!


two names you go by:Fourth and my real name

two thing you are wearing right now:a plainring that was gold but now is silver in the center and a ring on my left hand with three fake diamonds.

two things you would want (or have) in a relaitionship: Funny and Christ based.

Two thing you like to do:Go to the Roll'A'Rena (skating place) and read.

two things u want really badly: at this moment:I want to live in the Country! And have a BUNCH more animals.

two things you did last night:I went to a bible study and i played with friends.

two thing you ate today:Pasta! and Ramen noodles.

two people you talked to last:Bill(dad) and Jen(mom)

two thing you will do tomorrow:take a shower and read.

two longest car drives:Across the country to Florida and Going to California

two favorite Hlidays:Christmas and and Thanksgiving

two favorite beverages:Water and Dr.pepper.

two jobs you have had in your life:Daughter and Sister

two movie's I would watch over and over:Pirates Of The Carribean3 At worlds end and Raizing Arizona.

two places I have lived:Nevada and Utah

two of my favorite foods:Spagetti and Meat loaf

two places i would rather be right now:In the country and a place that has TWO guest bathrooms(I have brothers!)

two people i am tagging to do this meme:Jayde and Collin.


Well thats it!

Bye!
Fourth

9 comments:

Gabrielle S. said...

Weird, it's like you read my mind!

Pen of Jen said...

Meat loaf...we need to make meatloaf!

Momma Roar said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!!!


Leigh Ann

Susan said...

This was a fun read Fourth!!

I came over to wish you the best ever BIRTHDAY and send you some (((((hugs)))))
Susan

Jackie said...

Happy birthday, FoUrth! Twelve is great!

Quill of Bill said...

Hey FoURtH,

got to say I love your blog...I know I tell you in person..but now you have it in writing.

Happy Happy Happy B - Day!!!!!!!!

Keep up the good work on your blog and remember you loves you!!!!

Short Stop said...

I hope you have an AWESOME birthday!!

... said...

happy happy birthday!!

hope you had a wonderful day =]

Unknown said...

Cute, it was fun learning more about you Fourth.