Sunday, June 24, 2007

It'S mY mOm'S bIrThDaY

Hi,

Today Is my mom's(jennifer) Birthday!!!!!!
I will tell you five great thing about her!

#1.She Is the BEST cook ever!!!(Chicken, Cookie's, and Chicken Gumbo)

#2.She's Very Creative!!!!!

#3.She alway's makes us Laugh!

#4.She Love's Us Kid's(First,Second And Third,Not To mention me!)

#5.She Love's My Dad(quillofbill)

And most inportant is That she LOVE'S God!
And She's a Child Of God!
Here's a poem I wrote......

Mother,
where are you?

In the kichen dear,is what she'd say

You'd say ,It's your Birthday,No work will be done by you today,

And she'd say,That may be, but who will work for me?

You'd say, Me,

She'd say,You?you're ony two,

You'd say, maybe next time

For now Happy Birthday Mother!


Till Next Time, FoUrTh

5 comments:

jennifer said...

I am the mom I am because of you and your brothers, don't you ever forget that!!!

I love you so much and this poem is so precious.

I love you and from the moment I give you a morning kiss, until, I turn off your light and kiss you to your sleep, I love you and am so thankful that the Lord gave me you to keep.

Love you always Puddin' and Pie
Mom.

Portrait of Peter said...

Fourth, such a beautiful and loving poem for your dear mother on her Birthday.

Thank you for sharing such a thoughtful gesture with us all.

Have a wonderful day.

Unknown said...

Oh my! What a sweet post about your dear mommy. She is so blessed to have you as a daughter!

I loved this poem. Your a talented one aren't you??

I bet your mom was all smiles when she read this post!

jennifer said...

Puddin' and Pie, you can come to the laptop to do your caption contest(for the photos)!

Love you very much!!!!!
Mom

TO BECOME said...

I loved your poem,4th. I know your mom is very proud of you and 1st, 2nd and 3rd also. Mrs. connie from Texas