Saturday, June 30, 2007

My new dog Sandy!!!!!!!!!!





















Here is my dog Sandy, we got her from the pound, on Saturday, June 30th, 2007.

Her name might not stay Sandy, we are all kind of thinking 'Sage'. I am thinking Daisy Sage, but I am outnumbered by boys!!!!!! No new name yet! I wish I could choose it though!

She climbed up on the picnic table and then my Dad went over to her and she jumped up on him(his shirt) and she gave the shirt a new design, PAW PRINTS:)

I hope that she sleeps with me tonight!


Till Next Time
FoUrTh

4 comments:

Pen of Jen said...

How exciting that we have a new friend/family member:)

I am so glad that we picked up Sandy, I know she will become great friends to us all!

BTW you really have great skills as a photographer, I love all the pictures.

Theresa's Notes said...

Hello Jennifer's fourth, Just Theresa here. I just wanted to say how cute all the adopted pets you have on your blog are.

I missed the post about your mom's birthday, so I'll say Happy birthday to her now :)

Very sweet blog.

Sandy said...

Ummmm I'm not to sure of the name remaining Sandy.......LOL What a cute puppy you have there!

Abigail said...

How cute!
I am Abigail Collin's sister. I have a new puppy too, her name is Daisy. She is a toy poodle, if you come to my blog there are some pictures of her. Abigail