Sunday, June 17, 2007

I've Been TAGGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been tagged by Collin, http://quarterbackcorner.blogspot.com/


So Five of these are true and five of these are lie's,




1.We have 2 dog's,

2.I like Strawberries,

3.I have a hamster,

4.I want to be a cop when I grow up,

5.I want to work at a petco or a pound when I grow up,

6.I am the only one out of the kids that doesn't have to get braces,

7.I have my own computer,

8.I had a fish named bubble's for a day,

9.I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!

1.I have 3.000 Dollar's In my account,

Can you guess which one's are right???I'll tell you on Wednesday,
Ps,Oh and mom (pen of jen) You know the answer to ALL of these so you or dad(quill of bill)Can't answer ANY of these Question's!


Till Next Time,FoUrTh

4 comments:

Portrait of Peter said...

The following (5) are false:

No.1

No.3

No.4

No.7

No.10


Any chance of my coming back to revise the my guess?

Good questions FoUrTh

Collin said...

Well... I didn't make it this hard. I'm gonna say (and probably be wrong)
#2.
#4.
#6.
#8.
#10.
I hope I'm right.

Collin said...

Oh by the way, I'm revealing my answers tommorow. so hurry up everybody and comment.

jennifer said...

Please let mom guess, or at least borrow some money!