Wednesday, June 13, 2007

What I've Been Up To

Ok here are a few poem's I've been writing the past few day's........



When you are here,
Are you ever gone?

Have you ever stopped,
But still are going?

When you are full,
Are you ever hungry?

When you are happy,
Are you ever scared?

I need help thinking of the ending on this one,
Here's another one,

When you cry,
We cry,

When you scream,
We scream,

But if you fall,
God will catch you,
Not us,

You're in our prayer's,
now and forever,


Ok, how did you like it??

Anyway I haven't been posting as much,
This is why,
I went to the library on Monday (I got FIVE books,ALL due on july second)And on Monday night we had a family over for dinner and Tuesday I went to my friend's house and the dog pound, and Saturday we worked on the backyard, On Sunday we can't get on the conputer's or game system's,On Friday we had a Hawaiian party and the contender's group( A ChristianGroup for young men eight and up) went on a camping trip,
And Peter I'm sorry I spelled your name wrong, I spelled It like,Patriotofpeter It's ,portraitofpeter,
Forgive me,

Till Next Time,
FoUrTh

9 comments:

Pen of Jen said...

My Little Miss, I love to see you curled up reading! And I love hearing about all the characters of the books! It is almost like they are family.

Thank you so much for being such a great helper, and super chess player! Same time tomorrow?? Oops I forgot...tomorrow is the trip to the mountains! Later at night tomorrow then?

Love you very much...you cutie petootie, sweetie pie!
Mom

Pen of Jen said...

Hey I forgot to comment about the poems. As Dad would say !excellente!

I look forward to having your poetry book sitting beside my bed:) Keep on writing!

Portrait of Peter said...

Hello Fourth,

Here we have a poet whose poetic words are soul searching, reflective and heart redering - a presence in words one can become captivated.

As to the ending of the first great poem - here is my suggestion:

" Questions are many
so too the answers".


Do keep writing - for you have many a proud reader.

Portrait of Peter said...

Oh dear, I should proof-read before publishing my comment.

Should read "heart rendering".

As to your 2nd beautiful poem, beautiful words of emotions - that we endure throughout our lives and the importance in trust within God.

No apologies needed of my name, in fact Patriotofpeter - is very good - well done!!

Portrait of Peter said...

Fourth,

You will have to check out my blog tomorrow.

For I may well have a poem - which I feel sure you will enjoy.

Keep writing!!

Portrait of Peter said...

Fourth,

You had me thinking about the ending of your 1st poem - so here what I have written, see what you think?

When you are here,
Are you ever gone?

Have you ever stopped,
But still are going?

When you are full,
Are you ever hungry?

When you are happy,
Are you ever scared?

Do you every ponder
On such thoughts?

What then of searching
The answers that may well
Come from within.

Shane Rios said...

I like your poems and your blog. I had fun playing with Coconut the monkey! I just posted some new pictures.

Angela S. said...

Great poems. You're doing very well. Remember me? I'm Agent X. Click on the following link to get my message http://classified-unknown.blogspot.com Hey, have you guessed who I am yet?

Collin said...

Cool, what game systems do you have. I have a Wii and nintendo 64. I know I can blog on the Wii.